This private jet - Boeing 737-200 is up for sale on jameslist.com, with cruising speed at 827 km/h, 514 mph. The aircraft has been used solely for the transportation of private passengers and has never been used for public transport (hire and reward) or for charter. The aircraft has been maintained at major facilities in the United States and maintains the aircraft under the Daniels Low Utilization program. It has no damage history.
In addition to the usual equipment of the 737-200 advanced, this aircraft has the following:
- Twin, fully coupled (autopilot and flight director) Litton LTN72RL Inertial Navigation Systems with Navigation data base covering Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
- S Single Universal UNS-1C Flight Management System.
- Auxiliary Fuel System of 2,800 US gallons, manufactured by PATS Inc. giving a still-air range of approximately 3,800 nautical miles with NBA I.F.R. reserves.
- Forward and rear cargo bay fire suppression system with automatic (infra-red or firewire) or manual discharge initiation giving cargo bay fire extinguishing with follow on “trickle” discharge for 2 hours 15 minutes (Halon level above 5%). Installation was completed in 1989.
- Ramp-guard aircraft ground Security system installed.
- Floor proximity escape-path markings in forward and aft passenger cabins installed in Nov 88.
- Forward crew toilet with wash basin.
- Forward galley just aft of the cockpit equipped with coffee maker, ice box, drink stowages, etc.. Two flight attendant seats adjacent to the forward left hand main entry door.
- Forward stateroom seating five passengers in a two seat/three-place berthable divan layout. Couch folds down to become a bed. Stateroom has its own Entertainment System with VIP lavatory/washroom adjoining.